Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kitchen Makeover


BEFORE

AFTER



Notice the corbels under the cabinets...these really give a more custom look.
Well I accidently deleted my previous post on my kitchen..so here it is again. I painted the walls with a quart of paint, took off the cabinet doors, added the corbels under the cabinets, painted the chandelier black and added crystals, added some baskets, and made a valance . ...and walah !! a whole new look. I loved my red kitchen , but its time for a change. Its been three years without painting the walls( thats a record for me). I kept some red accents but I just love the new look.




4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I love it. You have a special talent for design... and redesign... and redesign again... and it always looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon....its Jaesi, Kimis sis. I LOVE your style. Your home looks gorgeous!
    I need you to hop on a plane, fly to Nebraska and make over my house PRONTO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jaesi! Did Kimi tell you I have been secretly following your bog for about a year now. Im sure you've been told your an amazing writer..oh and I'd love to come decorate your house. Devin can tell you about all my decorating antics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Sharon, time to update your blog!

    ReplyDelete